Old|Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old|Clan

Old|Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Leader is a hacker!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Clan Leader is a hacker!?! Empty
PostSubject: Clan Leader is a hacker!?!   Clan Leader is a hacker!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 am

I saw just this topic: http://tremulous.net/forum/index.php?topic=3507.0
and I must say ROFL Very Happy is it really you? because this is profile of him: http://tremulous.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2331
and he also says BECOUSE not BECAUSE Razz
Back to top Go down
BiChO
Admin
BiChO

PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader is a hacker!?!   Clan Leader is a hacker!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 am

HAHAHAHAHHA YES im sure its me in my begining years! but its not a hack lol, before there were a lot of bugs! i renember that one particulary, you were a 'dead bsuit when dretch' i think you just had to teamswitch or sth like that, but as you see :

Quote :
First off, hackers don't abuse bugs, they fix them. The guy on your video is not a hacker but a script kiddie.
Second, this bug has been fixed for over 6 months now. Tell the admin to update his server.
Third, use the damn search button before you report a bug which has been fixed LOOOOOOOONG TIME AGO. Rolling Eyes
If nothing else, at least send the server name here so we all know which server we should avoid at all costs.

and i can't see the video Sad
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader is a hacker!?!   Clan Leader is a hacker!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Ah it's that bug Very Happy I remember it's in older qvm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader is a hacker!?!   Clan Leader is a hacker!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Leader is a hacker!?!
Page 1 of 1