Old|Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old|Clan

Old|Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)

Go down 
+2
Loki
.oOContra|^|LuckyCharms
6 posters
AuthorMessage
.oOContra|^|LuckyCharms

.oOContra|^|LuckyCharms

Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Empty
PostSubject: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 am

Howdy,

As you can see I am LuckyCharms. I am the Scrim Leader for Contra and a Leader for the Clan. It has come to my attention that some members of Contra had taken up a Scrim with you. This had caused a headache for me since 2 of those members were not even on the Scrim Team. So, my proposal is we do it the right way this time. 2 of my Scrim Members are on Summer Vacation so it will have to be a 2v2 match (Myself+Scrim Member). Also, if no one has any complaints I'd like it to be on the "Old|Clan Unlagged" Server.

Thanks for your time,
Lucky

Last edited by .:Contra|^|LuckyCharms on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:37 am

You'll play against Old| Unlagged scrim team.
Back to top Go down
.oOContra|^|LuckyCharms

.oOContra|^|LuckyCharms

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:16 am

Thank you for that ingeniously vague reply. cheers

In terms of having an Admin to control the game, don't sweat a drop since I have always been the Highest Level on Effect's Servers (we go way back).

Server was "psy", then "Effectz Scrim Server", and now "Old|Clan Unlagged." Heh.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:36 am

I'm glad to help cheers
Back to top Go down
Negress

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 am

Hello LuckyCharme !

It could be nice ! I think we can scrim against you soon ! just tell us when u are up (day and hour) and i will check for players =)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:41 am

NOOBGRESS D:
Back to top Go down
Amigos

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:44 am

cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Negress

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:18 am

So luckycharm...?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Amigos wrote:
cant wait.
Back to top Go down
.oOContra|^|LuckyCharms

.oOContra|^|LuckyCharms

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Sorry, I have been busy with Work and my Fiance.

What time of day are your Scrim Members usually on? Also, one of my other members just returned, 3v3 fine? Either today or tomorrow around 7-12 EST (GMT -5)?

(I'll try to keep updated as much as possible)
Back to top Go down
Vatore

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:23 am

I look forward to this scrim.

Now, group hug!
Back to top Go down
Negress

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 am

good ! I check for members = )
Back to top Go down
BiChO
Admin
BiChO

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Negress wrote:
good ! I check for members = )

I haven't seen any checking or any clan wars ( if its the case that the cw was already played )

welcome guys to our forums and all this stuff. and i will get some beer and popcorn to watch that match ahahah
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:25 am

lol@tv
Back to top Go down
Negress

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Sorti i didnt check cuz im back to home and i did a long car trip... Sad
Back to top Go down
BiChO
Admin
BiChO

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Glad to know you're back neggie :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)   Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old| vs Contra (Proper Rematch)
Page 1 of 1