Old|Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Old|Clan

Old|Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sentences for not to fuck with a girl

Go down 
+2
Loki
BiChO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BiChO
Admin
BiChO

Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Empty
PostSubject: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:53 pm

For example, hey., wanna come.over to my house? We can play WoW with my parents
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:52 pm

lol'd
Back to top Go down
digital

digital

Localización : It is sooooo annoying if people write super mega shit loooooooooooooooooooooooong text in here which do not have anything to do with their location at all >.< people like that should be banned from Old|Clan! btw i think Old|Clan should be used to describe this clan instead of Old Clan, because that is somewhat confusing, anyways faq these people who write trash in here!!!!!!! And I like sweets if you did not know that and also ice cream and long walks on the beach, but here is no beach here, but if there was a beach here I would love to walk at the beach which would be here if there was a beach here, where is actually no beach, because i like beaches but not beaches with much dirt only beatiful beaches without dirt and I like many other thinks too, if you want to know more about what I like, just ask me :D. Here is space for your advertisement. If you want to put your advertisement here just contact me and we will discuss a fair price. Ah so much space here :D the word space by the way is a word i like. narg narg narg, you might from now on here me saying narg narg pretty often. :D is the smily i like the most, than follows :( which is ironic because it actually is a sad smily... I could go further of my explaination of whatever but i think this will already annoy people because it takes up so much space. Do you actually write explaination? I think that word is just wrong!

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Yea right WoW sucks, better play trem, quake or another good game...
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:03 pm

medal of honor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nova|Kadu

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Come to my hose, and play with me the strip poker
Back to top Go down
BiChO
Admin
BiChO

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Socrates wrote:
Come to my hose, and play with me the strip poker
why would that be a sentence for NOT to fuck? Here is another one : hey my name is jules, but u can call me negress
Back to top Go down
Geecee

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Bicho, stop being such a bully to kaduki..
He didn't murder someone, he just left Old|and joined Nova.
That's not a reason to bully at everything he said.. Or ignoring him..
It's not funny for him and I guess neithet for you.

I love u bicho
I love u kaduki
Back to top Go down
Geecee

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 pm

He says*
Back to top Go down
BiChO
Admin
BiChO

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:55 pm

I didny bully.hum with what i said on that message, read the title of the topic and compare.it with his sentence, it makes.no sense
Back to top Go down
Geecee

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 pm

I mean not only here, you've been a bully to him on other topics too..
I was just too lazy to change topic.. But I'm just saying, try to bully him less, and try to give him 2nd change, I now u can do that Bicho (:

I still <3 u BiTcho <3
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:33 pm

GAAAAAAAAY :he/art:
Back to top Go down
BiChO
Admin
BiChO

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:11 am

it would be already like a 4th or 5th chanCe
Back to top Go down
Old|Mr.V!RUS

Old|Mr.V!RUS

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Guis Old|Clan is Old|Clan,nobody cant broke this Suspect
Back to top Go down
BiChO
Admin
BiChO

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:34 am

Old|Mr.V!RUS wrote:
Guis Old|Clan is Old|Clan,nobody cant broke this Suspect

I agree with you, virus, people are saying Old| is dead, but they just don't even know what Old| is,
Old| is me, and Old| is you, and at the time there is 1 or more members the clan will be alive.

LONG LIFE TO OLD|!
Back to top Go down
Nova|Kadu

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Lol, i just said play strip poker, not fuck xDD

I <3 u Geecee !! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
BiChO
Admin
BiChO

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Its even better to play strip poker and then fuck
Back to top Go down
Old|Mr.V!RUS

Old|Mr.V!RUS

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Guis i am a Old| and i gone be an Old| every day, soooooooooooooo fuck all Old| enemyssssssssssssssss lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentences for not to fuck with a girl   Sentences for not to fuck with a girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentences for not to fuck with a girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old|Clan :: Off-Topic :: Spam-
Jump to: